Over the years, inversion tables have become quite popular, this as a result of their success in alleviating back pain. If you intend to start working out at home as a way of curing severe back pain, this guide will help you find the best inversion tables.
This can be used for inversion therapy that will help solve back pains to a great extent. There are quite a number of benefits that are derived from therapy tables, which we will discuss later, in this guide.
With the numerous types and brands of tables on the market, you may be confused as to which would be the best inversion tables for the money.
To help you in this, we have put together five inversion tables review and also a buying guide, which can rely on. Our intention is to help you make a Perfect decision and find an inversion table that serves your needs perfectly.
Different Types of Inversion Tables
When searching for the best rated inversion table, it is important to note that there are different types of tables. Here are the main types of inversion tables:
As the name suggests, these tables are rigid and are known to be the high performance inversion table for back pain. This table will allow you to stretch your spine and your back while in the inverted position.
Most of them are made from exceptional materials that are durable and able to support your body weight.
Some of the things that you need to look out for in fixed one include the backrest padding, inversion angles, and the transition system.
Portable Inversion Table designed in such a manner that it is light and easy to carry along. However, this should not be confused to mean that the table is not strong enough to support your body weight.
These tables are smaller and have a compact design. One of the main advantages is the fact that they have a collapsible design, giving you convenience when it comes to storage.
This is the best inversion therapy table type as it has been made in such a manner that it used infrared heat.
Heat is one of the best remedies for sore muscles and it certainly brings a relaxing effect. For people with injuries, this would be the best option.
These are the main types of tables and when searching for the best inversion table, it would be one of the options above.
Do Therapy Tables Really Work for Back Pain?
It is important to know what to expect from the inversion table before committing your money to it. There are so many people who want to establish if truly the inversion tables work to relieve back pain.
While you may have read so many reviews that these tables work, you may still have questions if it truly works and how.
To answer this question in simplicity, the inversion tables work for back pain.
There are different studies that have been carried out by a number of experts and it shows that the quality table for back pain has recorded a success rate of over 75%. This has helped millions of people to avert undergoing surgery and provide therapeutic treatment.
Ultimately, before going for inversion therapy table, it is imperative to understand how inversion therapy works. When you lie on the table, your body will be suspended upside down, partially or completely. This will trigger traction on the spine and this will relieve the back pains that you have been experiencing.
Over time, poor posture, gravity, and some exercises may overwhelm the spine and cause it to curve. The main role of the best rated inversion tables is to ensure that stretch the spine in the opposite direction and this will eliminate the pains on the back.
What’s The Best Inversion Table On The Market?
Having established that actually inversion tables worked, you may want to acquire one as soon as you can. However, there are so many models on the market and this may be a daunting task.
We have put together the inversion table reviews so as to help you make an informed decision. Here are some of the best rated inversion therapy tables.
1. Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering
If you are interested in an inversion table that is specially designed to offer relief for back pain, then the Teeter EP 560 would be a perfect choice.
It comes with a comfortable ankle cups that you will wrap around to get the required support.
There is a Comfort Trak bed, which will optimize the stretching due to the flexible and smooth surface that has a contoured shape. The bed and the frame has a great grip that will give you exceptional traction, which will grant you varied stretching options. This is one of the best options that you can consider when you are in search of the inversion table for back pain.
Precision is one of the things that have been taken into detailed account on this inversion table. You will get complete rotational control using simple arm movements and you will easily be able to revert to the upright position.
Teeter inversion table reviews reveal that this is the only FDA approved table for the herniated disc, back pain and sciatica. You will be able to invert this table according to your height and as such, you will get the most of it.
The handlebars are strategically placed and will be within your reach. For the experienced users, you can use this table fully inverted, thanks to the lockout feature.
The assembly and setting up the Teeter hang ups EP 560 is pretty easy and straightforward. It will only take about 13 minutes and has 5 simple steps that are not complicated.
The good news is the fact that most of the parts are actually pre-assembled, which makes it easier to put it together. The owner’s manual comes with 3D instructions, which you can easily follow through.
The handles also come with an embossed inversion angle guide, which will grant you exceptional convenience and assistance. Here you will find full details.
Teeter hang ups EP 560 Inversion Table Features:
- The Teeter hang ups EP 560 comes with exceptional features like the acupressure nodes, which are placed on varied heights and the lumbar bridge with an adjustable arch.
- This is the only FDA-cleared inversion table that can be used for muscle tension, back pain, herniated disc, muscle spasms and so much more according to the teeter inversion table reviews.
- You will get exceptional and absolute precision control when it comes to the rations. You will do this with simple movements of the arms.
- The Teeter EP 560 has 3rd party safety certification, which means that it is safe to use. It is easy to assemble and is made of heavy duty steel parts, with excellent security features.
- This is the high performance inversion table for back pain as it comes with unmatched support and comfort for the bed and other features are optimized to provide optimal relief.
- FDA CLEARED: Teeter is the ONLY FDA cleared inversion table indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm,...
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups are made from specialty foam. Contoured Bed with Hand...
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: Shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for easy return to the...
2.IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table is made of a tubular steel frame that is coated with scratch resistant powder. As such, you can rest assured that this is a durable inversion table and will serve you for a very long period of time.
It comes with memory foam vinyl backrest, which is comfortable for the head and the back and will go a long way in relieving your back pain.
The Ironman inversion table comes with safety handles that are extra-long and this will make it easier for you to make adjustments to be inverted and return to the upright position. This is a modern inversion table that has amazing features to serve your needs effectively.
The non-skid floor stabilizers on the table are made of tough rubber. This is a safety feature as it will ensure that you will not skid when using the IRONMAN Gravity 4000 highest weight capacity inversion table.
The vinyl safety covers have been added to this table to enhance your safety. It also comes with ankle holders that are ergonomically molded to provide exceptional comfort and security. There is a great advantage with the collapsible design since when the table is not in use, you can fold it down for easier storage.
You will realize that it is almost impossible for any expert to table about inversion tables without mentioning this model.
The Ironman 4000 inversion table stands out from the rest due to the versatile features and benefits that it carries.
It has the capacity to support up to 350 pounds of your weight. This is one of the few models that have such a big weight capacity and as such, you can trust fully when using it, irrespective of your weight.
If you are over 6 feet tall, then this would also be the ideal table as it has enough room to accommodate such height. The overall construction is solid and the features will work to ensure that blood circulation is stimulated and stress is significantly reduced.
Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table Features
- The Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table has the ability to support the weight of up to 350 pounds and can accommodate people who are over 6 feet tall.
- The extended backrest with a lumbar pillow will provide exceptional support for your lower back and the Ironman 4000 inversion table has a backrest covered with memory foam vinyl.
- The palm activated adjusting ankle lock system is quite effective in holding your ankles securely and comfortably.
- The Ironman inversion table has a compact design and will easily fold up when you need to store it.
- The Ironman Gravity 4000 highest weight capacity inversion table has extra-long safety handles and will invert all the way up to 180 degrees.
- Sturdy inversion table for reducing back stress and stimulating circulation. Tubular steel frame, memory-foam nylon...
- Patented easy reach "palm Activated" adjusting ratchet ankle locking System
- Foldable waterproof PVC equipment mat(79"l x 35.4"W x .24"H) included for floor protection and noise reduction when...
3. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Therapy Table
The Innova ITX9600 heavy duty inversion therapy table is synonymous with quality inversion tables and it has been highly rated for the precision that it delivers.
If you are looking to get value for your money, then this would be the ideal table to consider. It has diverse features that will allow you to get rid of the back pain, without costing you a fortune. All the patent-pending features have been integrated to ensure that you get ultimate protection and comfort.
There are 5 inversion angles that you will enjoy and as such, you can rest assured that your pain will be handled comprehensively. There is no doubt that this would be the right model for anyone who seeks to enjoy the benefits of inversion tables.
The Innova ITX9600 heavy duty deluxe inversion therapy table is made of heavy duty steel tubing, which allows you to support weights of up to 300 pounds.
The heavy gauge steel is an assurance of longevity and sturdiness that you would need in an inversion table. Most people who go out searching for inversion tables have an intention of stretching the back to get rid of the pain. This particular unit comes with an extra-long and broad surface that will give you exceptional support.
The bed is well padded to give you the desired level of comfort and alleviate your pain. The Innova inversion therapy table will allow you to stay in the inverted position for a very long period of time.
The inversion table is known for its intuitive design and innovative features. It comes with soft-touch foam handlebars that will give you an excellent grip.
This is also enhanced by the rollers that have a thick foam that will allow you to revert to the upright position easily with a single snap.
There is a new pin that has been included in this heavy duty inversion table and this will allow you to adjust the inversion degrees without a problem. When you twist the pin, you will recline to the position that you desire, which is an assurance of safety and utmost comfort at all times when using this table.
Innova ITX9600 therapy inversion table Features
- The Innova ITX9600 heavy duty inversion therapy table comes with an adjustable headrest pad that is quite large and this will give you extensive comfort due to the heavy padding.
- There is a new protective cover that has been included on this heavy duty inversion table, which is pending patenting. This is designed to enhance your comfort and safety.
- With this inversion table, you can use any of the 5 inverted positions, which you can easily achieve using the pin, that is meant to adjust the table.
- The ergonomic ankle holding system on the Innova ITX9600 heavy duty deluxe inversion therapy table will create a true balance.
- This Innova inversion therapy table has an impressive weight capacity of 300 pounds and can support users from 4 foot 10 inches to 6 foot 6 inches.
- Adjustable headrest pad with large and comfortable padded backrest.
- Six (6) position Adjustable pin system with added Patent Pending Protective Cover for easy positioning and safer...
- True Balance system for easy inverting with ergonomically & reversible ankle holding system
4. Gracelove Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Therapy Tab
Gracelove is one of the models that are still new on the market but has so many positive reviews.
One of the things that are impressive is the overall construction is which is quite solid and assurance of exceptional support and durability. A number of people are impressed by the price of the inversion table considering that it has so many features that are common on the high end inversion table.
At the very bottom of the table, there are non-slip nylon pads that will give you good traction when using this table. While the overall table has a weight of 50 pounds, the rated weight capacity that it can support is 300 pounds.
Anyone with a height of 4’10” to 6’6” can use this heavy duty inversion table without any difficulty. This table has a compact design and is easy to move around.
It comes with a collapsible design that will allow you to fold it down and store it conveniently. This unit boasts of the ability to reduce back stress, fatigue, and other issues that are related to blood pressure.
You can invert the table to 3 positions using the roller hinge, which makes it easier for you to make your adjustments.
There is long grip handles on Gracelove Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Therapy Table and this will allow you to get back to the upright position, fast and easily.
The ankle reliefs are not as good as with the other models. We established that they put too much pressure when you are in the inverted position and this can be somewhat painful. To be able to avert this, you should wear comfortable shoes, when using the inversion table.
The barebones equipment makes this to be the best inversion table for back pain and can also relieve neck pains. While it seems to provide the basic functionality of an inversion table, it is an excellent choice, especially for the price.
You do not need to pay so much for a table since this unit serves the purpose effectively.
Gracelove Inversion Therapy Table Features
- This inversion table comes with 3 positions of inversion, which are achieved easily using the roller hinge, which is quite convenient.
- The table comes the option to adjust the height such that is can accommodate anyone who is 4’10 to 6’6 feet in height.
- The heavy duty inversion table is made of heavy gauge steel, which is durable and also comes with non-skid nylon pads at the bottom, which are easy to remove.
- The compact design of the table makes it ideal even in cases where there is limited space. You can easily fold it down for storage after using it.
- This is the table to relieve stress and pressure on your spine and will increase proper circulation of blood, giving you extensive health benefits.
5. Exerpeutic Inversion Table with Comfort Foam Backrest
The Exerpeutic inversion table with comfort foam backrest is the last model that we reviewed and we found to be impressive in so many ways.
First of all, this is an affordable inversion table and comes with so many amazing features that will give you relief from fatigue and back pains.
The compact design is one of the elements that seem to be appealing to most users. This is mainly due to the fact that it comes with a collapsible design that allows you to fold it down when it is not in use. The contoured shape of the backrest bed gives you utmost comfort when using this inversion table.
The vinyl cover on the surface of the bed is made of a soft foam pad, which will enhance the support and comfort that the inversion table gives you.
The ankle cushions are well padded and will give you excellent support. The foam rollers included on the Exerpeutic comfort foam inversion table will give you a great grip when using the table.
Having being made of a steel frame, you can be assured of its durability. The table has an overall weight of 55 pounds when it is fully assembled. However, it has a weight capacity of 300 pounds, like any standard inversion table.
In a bid to accommodate as many people as possible, it comes with an adjustable height, which allows it to accommodate anyone with a height ranging from 4 feet 10 inches all the way to 6 feet 6 inches.
There are handlebars, which are quite long and these are designed in such a manner that they will ensure you can make angle adjustments easily and also allows you revert to the upright position with a snap.
The Exerpeutic inversion table has a secure ankle lock system comes with a pull-pin, which serves as the release mechanism. This is a great inversion table and will serve your needs in the best way possible.
Exerpeutic inversion table Features
- The Exerpeutic inversion table with comfort foam backrest comes with ankle cushions and foam rollers that will give you the required comfort and safety.
- This is a sturdy inversion table that comes with adjustable height and a backrest that is padded with soft foam.
- The Exerpeutic inversion table is made of heavy gauge steel of 1.5-inch square frame. As such it is able to sustain the weight of 300 pounds
- The height adjustment is ideal as it accommodates users of 4 feet 10 inches and 6 feet 6 inches.
- The Exerpeutic comfort foam inversion table comes with a full loop and extra-long safety handlebars that allow you to invert the table and return to upright position easily.
- Sturdy, multi-angle, user-height adjustable inversion table with soft foam padded backrest
- Heavy duty 1.5-inch square steel frame with 300-pound weight capacity. Inversion angle adjustment: adjustable...
- Extra-long, full loop safety handle bars and adjustable tether strap for safe and easy inversion adjustment and...
Things To Consider When Buying an Inversion Table
When you need to find the best inversion table, there are quite a number of things that you should bear in mind. This is the only way that you can be assured of finding the best inversion for the money.
Besides the inversion table reviews, here are some more factors to consider when buying an inversion table:
- Durability and Support
This is essentially determined by the type of materials that are used to make the inversion table.
It is important to ensure that you have a table that is made from quality materials so that you can enjoy using it for a long time.
The best rated table saw is one that has the capacity to support you effectively.
Go for inversion tables that are made from heavy duty steel frames.
When you are choosing the best quality inversion table, you should ensure that it can be able to support your weight. In most cases, a standard inversion table will support about 300 pounds of weight.
You should also consider the height that it accommodates, with the best options being the tables that have an option to adjust the height.
Consider the specific features that your inversion table has before making a commitment to purchase it.
Look at the safety features of the ankle lock system as well as the features that facilitate your comfort. Ultimately, you need to ensure that you are buying the best inversion table for back pain.
Look at the ankle padding as well as the padding on the bed to ensure that they are comfortable enough to provide inversion therapy.
- Ease of Set Up and Use
When looking to buy the best inversion therapy table, it is advisable to consider one that is easy to assemble and use.
You do not want a table that will take hours to set up and use. You need to go for a unit that you can assemble in a couple of minutes and get to use it right away.
Most models come with instructions that are easy to follow when it comes to the assembly of inversion tables.
- Price and Warranty
It is important to ensure that you get the right model for the right price.
When it comes to matters of your health, you need to get the best option that is available but ensures that it serves your purpose in the best way possible. Look at the warranty period so as to ensure that you get a good deal.
Do not compromise on the quality of the inversion table, for the sake of the price.
With these simple factors, you can be able to make an informed decision to pick the quality inversion table for your needs.
For more in-depth information How to buy a Quality Inversion table, I highly recommend this article: https://fitnessarium.com/how-to-choose-the-best-inversion-table/
Inversion Table Accessories
There quite a number of accessories that are used with the inversion table for back pain. Some of the essential accessories include:
- Back Rest: This is crucial as it is the one that will help in relieving the pain on your back.
- Ankle Wraps: The main purpose is to secure your ankles so that you can be able to stay in the inverted position without a problem on the best rated inversion table.
- Comfort Cushion: This is usually on the bed, with the intention being to give you the necessary comfort so that you can stay for longer periods in an inverted position. Some of the best inversion therapy tables come with vibrating cushions.
- Stretch Traction Handles: These are also referred to safety handlebars that will be used to help you in the stretching.
- Floor Stabilizers: These are to give you great stability when using the inversion table. In most cases, they will be made from hard rubber and are non-skid.
Benefits of Using Recumbent Inversion Table At Home
Your search for the best inversion tables will pay off as there are so many benefits that are attributed to it. Most medical experts have given reports that confirm the benefits of using a recumbent inversion table at home.
With simple stretching for about 15 minutes, you will be able to get a whole lot from the best inversion therapy table. Here are some of the main benefits:
- Relief for Back Pain: This is one of the main benefits and it does not come as a surprise that most users search for the Quality inversion table for back pain. Most people suffer back pains and this is the main cause of disability.
- Improved Posture: The frequent use of thistable will improve your posture to a great extent. This is achieved through the inversion therapy.
- Relaxed Muscles: Muscles in your body work tirelessly to ensure that the organs of the body are working properly. When the muscles are fatigued, they do not work effectively. The inversion table will help relax muscles.
- Stimulates Proper Blood Circulation: As you advance in age, the ability of the body to circulate the blood effect is inhibited. This as a result of the brain and muscle losing their efficiency. When you using the inversion table, your blood flow will improve significantly.
- Maintaining Healthy Discs: With the spinal discs being vulnerable to injuries and other problems as you grow older, you need to have a perfect solution for them. The inversion table is one of the best remedies for the discs.
How to Properly Set Up an Inversion Table
Setting up an inversion table is one of the essential things to do. When you need to use a therapy inversion table for Back pain, you need to have it set up in the right manner. Here is a guide that we have put together to assist in setting up your inversion table for back pain Relief:
There are 3 main factors to consider for effective setting up of the inversion table:
- Weight Setting
- Height Setting
- Ankle Setting
Once you pay attention to the 3 settings, the rest will fall into place effortlessly.
Step 1: Weight Setting
You need to start by setting up the frame and the body of the inversion table. This will allow you to be able to clip the weight setting.
This is the bar that will be clipped to the inversion table so that it can accommodate your weight.
It is important to note that the weight setting may vary from one brand to another and as such, always refer to the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Step 2: Height Setting
The next step is to set up the height setting of your inversion therapy table. This is mainly influenced by your height, which should be measured. Remove your shoes so as to take the correct height measurements. When setting the height bar, ensure that it is at least 1 inch taller than your height to give you enough room for adjustments.
Step 3: Ankle Setting
Once the height bar is in position, you will need to set up the angle setting of the inversion table. This is a very important stage as it will determine the kind of support that you will have.
Ensure that you are secure and most importantly comfortable. If you have an inversion table with an ankle lock, you need to set it up before using the table.
These are the basic settings for an inversion table. However, it is always advisable to give priority to the owner’s manual for getting the most benefit from your inversion table.
Tips to Keep in Mind When Using an Inversion Table
While the best inversion table comes with a whole range of benefits, it is important to ensure that it is working to your advantage.
Here are some tips that we have put together to help you make the most of the inversion table:
- When you have continuous pain for a long time and seems not to be getting better, you should consult your doctor. The doctor will carry out a thorough examination so as to ensure that you are not suffering from serious injuries that may require medical attention. You will be advised if the inversion therapy tables are safe for you.
- There are certain conditions which would not be favorable for you to use the inversion table like heart attack, stroke, pregnancy, glaucoma, circulatory disorders and so much more.
- If you occasionally, suffer dizziness or vertigo, you should only use the best rated inversion table under medical supervision.
- Talk to a chiropractor who would recommend using inversion therapy. This is a good way to ensure that you get the right model to serve your needs in the right manner.
- If you have been having persistent paint, it is also important to consult a physical therapist. There are some injuries that may be worsened by the use of the inversion table. A physical therapist may also choose to increase the traction so that you can get the right therapy for your back pains.
- Always ensure that you have comfortable clothing and shoes that are tied up when you are using this table.
- There are people who choose to use rhythmic intermittent traction so for stretching muscles or to stimulate blood circulation. It is advisable to talk to your doctor so as to get the right advice on the motion to use on the inversion table.
Most Popular Inversion Table Brands
When looking at the inversion table reviews, we mentioned that there so many models on the market. There are some brands that seem to be more popular than others and have maintained a good reputation over the years.
When searching for high-Quality inversion table, it is advisable to go for these brands. The top brands in our opinion are:
This is a brand that has built its name, mainly for being able to provide unique inversion tables. The best rated inversion tables are mainly from these brand, which is the only one with FDA-cleared inversion tables to treat back pains.
The brand has been in existence for the last 27 years, without compromising on quality.
check full review here.
You will consider Ironman Brand as one of the best companies for inversion therapy. The brand has innovative products that are known to be durable and strong enough.
This is one brand that has managed to be able to incorporate tons of features in their inversion tables.
Innova is also a brand to reckon with when you need the best Quality inversion table. The Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Therapy Table is one of their best selling units and has recorded a high success rate on the market.
For the users in need of high end inversion tables, Innova would be the right choice.Read full in-depth review in here.
The choice of the best inversion tables narrows done to being able to find one that will serve your needs. In this guide, we will highly recommend the Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief, due to the innovative features that it has to offer.
We sincerely hope that our guide will help you make an informed decision on the best inversion therapy table. If this guide was of great help, please share with your friends and loved ones.