Getting the right inversion table is a great achievement. In order to be able to make an informed decision, you would need to have some form of guidance. As such, we have put together expert Teeter inversion table reviews.
Teeter is one of the best brands when it comes to the best inversion table for back pain. We know the process of finding the right inversion table may be quite demanding and this is why we have come up with this comprehensive guide.
At the end of it all, you should be able to make a Buying decision and get the best rated inversion table.
Types of Inversion Tables
In order to be able to understand the inversion table, it is important to look at the different types of inversion tables. There are 3 main types, namely:
- Fixed Inversion Table:
These are fixed tables, which are more permanent in terms of their set up and design. They are known to be quite stable and provide excellent support for your body.
- Portable Inversion Table:
The best inversion therapy table would be one that is flexible. The portable inversion tables are portable and come with a collapsible design. They are small in size and can be used on the go.
- Infrared Inversion Table:
If you are looking for modern technology in inversion tables, then this is the right option. There is an ordinary inversion table for back pain but uses infrared heat to cure the pains.
Do Inversion Tables Really Work for Back Pain?
The teeter inversion table reviews will try to answer this question in simplicity. Inversion tables have been the capacity to relieve back pain effectively. Various experts have carried out surveys and have established that there is a success rate of over 75%.
As such, you can be sure that when you invest in the best inversion for the money, it should serve the purpose in the best way possible.
The tables will provide inversion therapy, which will improve your state of muscles and eliminate the pains that are associated. Get the best teeter inversion table with the assurance of getting great results, in a short period of time.
Our Top Pick Best Teeter Inversion Table Reviews 2018
While Teeter is one of the most popular brands in the category of inversion tables, it also has a number of models, which may be confusing for you.
With the inversion table reviews, you will be able to understand, the high Quality inversion table that will serve your needs. Here are our top picks:
Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering
The Teeter hang ups EP 560 is one of the best inversion tables on the market. Precision has been taken to another level as you will be able to make adjustments to suit your desired results, without too much effort.
There are simple arm movements that will allow you to recline and revert to upright position easily. The Teeter EP 560 is also known to offer exceptional rotational control, and it does not come as a surprise that it is the only FDA-cleared table for back pain.
You can use the table fully inverted, but this is recommended for the professional users. Ultimately, this inversion table allows you to get the most out of it.
It does not come as a surprise that The Teeter ep-560 ltd inversion table is rated as the best option for back pain. It is quite comfortable as it has a Comfortrak bed that allows you to achieve maximum stretches.
The ankle cups are secure and safe and will allow you to work out your pain for extended periods, while in the inverted position. The surface of the bed is smooth and well contoured, giving you exceptional traction that allows you to achieve so much more.
Indeed this qualifies, EP 560 is the best inversion table for the money. Fortunately, it is portable and has a compact design that does not require too much space.
Another great advantage of the EP 560 LTD inversion table is the fact that it takes very little time to set up. You will need to follow through just 5 simple steps and takes about 13 minutes to have it ready for use.
Most of the critical parts are already assembled at the factory and this will leave you with very little to do. There is an owner’s manual that has 3D instructions, which will come to your rescue in the event that you are stuck in the assembly of this best inversion table for back pain.
Teeter hang ups EP 560 Features:
- With the Teeter hang ups EP 560, you will have absolute control on the ration and this will also give you the precision needed, with simple arm movements.
- This is the best inversion table for back pain as it is the only FDA-cleared for back pains and other related muscle and joint problems.
- The additional and unique feature of acupressure nodes and lumbar bridge are quite convenient and will give you more satisfaction and great results.
- The Comfrotrak bed is smooth and well contoured, which will give you adequate room for maximum stretching and excellent traction when using the EP 560 LTD inversion table.
- Teeter EP 560 is easy to assemble and quite durable as it is made of heavy duty steel parts, which an emphasis on your safety and comfort.
Teeter Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit
One of the main benefits that you can draw from the Teeter inversion table reviews is the fact that you are able to come across a unique and diverse option.
The Teeter inversion table with back pain relief kit is one such kind. It comes with an EZ-reach ankle system, which has triple lock security features and an extended handle. This will reduce cases of bending when you need to secure the ankles.
In addition, there is an ankle comfort dial that will ensure you are comfortable when adjusting the table. The ergo embrace supports that surround the ankles will evenly distribute the weight and as such, you will be comfortable when in the inverted position.
The main reason why most experts recommend this hang ups inversion table is due to the fact that it will give you more stretch, than an ordinary inversion table. There stretch max handles that have an extra-long grip surface.
This will give you great support and options to stretch. There are grip and stretch handholds as well, which is integrated with the ComforTrak to diversify the stretching options. The traction handles, on the other hand, will add the decompression, which is at a lesser angle. You will also have the option to push these handles to get a rhythmic and smooth oscillation.
Talking of the Comfortrak bed, this is a feature that is meant to give you great relief. It comes with a contoured surface, which will allow your body to slide easily to get adequate stretches that relieve the pain. With the teeter back pain relief kit, it becomes quite easy to invert with this table.
You will be able to set your table according to your height and lock your ankles is a position. Arm movements will be used to control your ration when you need to recline or revert to the upright position. With just 5 steps that take about 13 minutes, you will be able to set up this inversion table.
Inversion table with back pain relief kit Features
- You can fully trust the Teeter inversion table with back pain relief kit as it has 3rd party certification and is easy to assemble and use.
- The inversion table comes with amazing and premium features that make it worthwhile. Some of these features include traction handles, extended ankle lock and stretch max handles among others.
- The ComforTrak is a feature on the hang ups inversion table that gives you unmatched support and comfort. It is smooth and well contoured, allowing you to optimize the stretching.
- This inversion table is made of best quality steel parts that come with patented security features like the cam locks and auto-lock hinges.
- The inversion table has Teeter back pain relief kit will allow you to make rotations and adjustments with simple arm movements.
Teeter EP-970 Ltd Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit, Blue/Titanium (Refurbished)
The Teeter EP 970 limited inversion table is another model that you may be interested in. It will just take about 13 minutes to assemble it and start using it. This is accomplished in only 5 steps to put together the main parts.
When using this model, there are a number of things to enjoy like the EZ-reach ankle system that has extended handles that will reduce bending when securing your ankles and there is also the triple lock security.
The ankle comfort dial is an adjustable platform for foot height. This will make it possible to adjust table accordingly. The ergo embrace supports, on the other hand, will make sure that the weight is distributed properly and this gives you great comfort.
The Teeter hang ups EP 970 as well for its ability to offer precision balancing. When you need inversion therapy, it is much easier with this table as it will allow you to set your height and lock in the ankles, so as to stay inverted. There are simple arm movements that will shift the entire body weight so that you can enjoy full control on your rotations. The acupressure nodes and lumbar bridge are some accessories that you can buy separately and this will enhance the effectiveness of the table. The countered surface is smooth allowing your body to slide easily to enjoy great stretching on the Teeter EP 970 inversion table.
With the EZ-angle tether feature, you can make your inversion easy as it comes with pre-set rotation options. The markings are at 20, 40 and 60 degrees, which allows you to adjust the table and get control of your rotation options.
The secure lockout is an amazing feature that will allow you to complete advanced stretching and exercises. As far as stretching goes, the Teeter 970 inversion table comes with stretch max handles, tractions handles and grip and stretch handholds, which will all work to give you maximum stretching. This is an ultimate assurance that you will be able to get more relief.
Teeter hang ups EP 970 Features:
- The Teeter 970 inversion table supports the acupressure nodes that can be inserted into the ComforTrak bed to give you healing pressure at specific points.
- This Teeter hang ups EP 970 has a lumbar bridge option as well. This is designed in such a manner that it will give you great alignment and decompression benefits.
- The stretch max handles allow are on the inversion table and they have an extra-long grip surface that makes it possible to make adjustments without too much bending.
- The Teeter EP 970 limited inversion table is made of high quality materials, which are preassembled, making it easier to set up.
- The deluxe EZ-reach ankle system on the Teeter EP 970 comes with ratchet closure, aerospace grade stainless steel and gravity activated safety lock for your safety.
Top 5 Features Should Be Consider Buying an Inversion Table
Besides the Teeter inversion table reviews, there are other essential considerations that you need to pay attention to. This is the only way that you will be able to make the best decision and buy the best rated inversion table. Here are some of the crucial factors to consider:
- Construction and Design:
It is imperative to pay attention to the materials that are used to make the inversion table for back pain. You need to consider the units that are made of heavy duty steel that will last for a long time. Ensure that all parts are made of high quality material. As far as the design goes, consider one that is flexible and serves your needs in the best way possible.
- Features Included:
The efficiency of the inversion table will be determined by the specific features that it has. You need to look for the specific features that make the model to be the best inversion therapy table. Safety features should be a top consideration as well as the feature that provide support.
- Height and Weight Capacity:
When shopping for inversion table, it is important to note that different units have different capacities. You should check the weight and height capacity so as to ensure that you have the right fit to use for back pain.
- Assembly and Use:
The fact that you can set up an Inversion table within 13 minutes is quite impressible. This is made possible by the fact that most parts are preassembled. Study the manual as well so that you can understand how to adjust the inversion table and make the most of it.
Always ensure that you have a budget line in mind so as to find the best inversion for the money. As far as the price is concerned, you need to compare a number of units that are within the saw price range so that you can find one that suits your needs in the best way possible. It is also advisable to consider the warranty that accompanies your inversion table.
For more in-depth information How to buy a Quality Inversion table, I highly recommend this article: https://fitnessblooms.com/how-to-choose-the-best-inversion-table/
Benefits of Using Teeter Inversion Table At Home
It is exciting to learn that our Teeter inversion table reviews can help you enjoy a whole range of benefits of inversion therapy.
Understanding how inversion therapy works is essential and when you have the right model of an inversion table, you can rip a whole range of benefits.
Let us look at some of the key benefits that you will derive from using a teeter hang ups inversion table at home:
- Healthy Discs: The spinal cord relies on the functionality of discs to make work properly. When you keep advancing in age, there is a high possibility of the discs been injured and these can be alleviated by the best inversion therapy table.
- Back Pain Relief: One of the key advantages of using inversion tables is the fact that they will provide great relief for back pain and prevent further injuries.
- Improved Blood Circulation: Growing old has its own challenges, with the circulation of blood being one of the biggest challenges. When you have a Teeter hang ups inversion table, you will be able to stimulate blood circulation to the muscles and the brains and this prevents serious health risks.
- Relax Muscles: The muscles in the body may be strained for various reasons. When you have an inversion table, it will help in relaxing your muscles and allowing them to work as required. Most of the organs on your body will heavily depend on the proper functioning of the muscles.
- Great Posture: Your posture is affected by a number of things and you may have difficulties as you grow older. However, when you make it a habit to use the best quality inversion table, you will improve your posture. This is one of the key things that inversion therapy will achieve.
Things to Keep in Mind When Setting Up an Inversion Table
The proper setup knowledge is essential and will help you set up the inversion table. However, in order to be able to make the most of the inversion therapy, you would need to focus on a few things.
Here are some things to keep in mind when setting up the inversion table:
- You need to learn how to set the weight setting. There is a bar that you will clip on the frame of the inversion table and adjust it according to your weight.
- Consider the height setting as well so as to be able to set the inversion table for back pain in accordance with your height. It is advisable to ensure that the height bar is at least 1 inch taller than your height.
- Ankle setting is also essential and you should have this in mind at all time. This is the only way that you can be sure that you will be fully supported when inverted.
With these basic settings, you can be able to achieve so much with the best teeter inversion table.
As mentioned earlier, Teeter is one of the best brands when it comes to fitness equipment. When in search of the best inversion therapy table, the Teeter inversion table reviews will be of great help.
From the units that we have reviewed above, we highly recommend the Teeter inversion table with back pain relief kit. This will serve your needs in the best way possible. Please feel free to share this content with your family and friends.