- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip Lite smartwatch for up to 45 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Get detailed insights into frequent activities with daily fitness tracking, sedentary reminders, and 4 sport-modes.
- Be in the Know: Receive notifications for email, text, and other notifications from your favorite mobile apps.
- Keep an eye on your health – With PPG sensors, monitor your heart rate 24/7 as well as get detailed insights into your sleep pattern.
- Look good always – With a 1.28‘’ reflective always-on display, and three colors to choose from, the Amazfit Bip Lite will match your personal style.
Amazfit Bip Lite : Pros
- Good build quality.
- Error free-Accurate step tracking.
- Text and icons are visible even in outdoor.
- Good Battery Life.
Amazfit Bip Lit : Cons
- Charging Dock is not good.
- Even with the finest setup, the battery can’t provide 45 days battery backup.